Sunday, April 10, 2016

Prologue

40 pounds over weight and bad knees due to degenerative joint disease...hey I got an idea, let's walk to Canada! Sounds absurd but it's something I must do to fulfill a twenty year old dream. I titled this new beginnings because that's what this is. This is not only a turning point in my life but also a chance to get to know my daughter and this is the perfect opportunity. She's seventeen now and I barely know her. I have no idea what I'm getting my self into.

I invite you to enjoy this adventure with us. We both will be posting. Mine in English and Sam's in Spanish. We promised not to read each other's posts until the end. My goal in all of this is to be her hero and create a solid bond for life. Wish us luck...on to Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment